A considerable number of awards and distinctions and high positions taken by Inpro in listings confirm high work quality, reliability and the level of confidence of the customers and business partners enjoyed by the Company.
In the TOP 100 listing of the largest companies in Pomerania for 2009 published by the Dziennik Bałtycki daily, Inpro S.A. ranked number 49 in the category regarding profit from sales.
The Company was also honoured by the Wydawnictwo Fachowe Bertelsmann publishing house for the modernisation of a historic seat of the League of Nations' Commissioner in the Free City of Gdańsk and the adaptation of the building for the seat of the City Council.
Among recent awards won by Inpro S.A. the following should be mentioned:
• In 2016 the Company was distinguished by the Pomeranian Quality Award
• 2016 – INPRO was rewarded with the Golden Payer 2015 certificate. INPRO was ranked among reliable and trusted companies which achieved the highest Payment Morality Index 2015.
• Distinction for the Chmielna Park project at the second place in the "Most Interesting Housing Project 2015" poll according to the readers of Trojmiasto.pl
• 2013 i 2014 rok – Inpro ranked in the Gazelles of Business 2013 in the 14th rating of the most dynamically growing Polish enterprises organised by Puls Biznesu.
• A two-time Winner of The Friendly Exhibitor opinion poll at the ERGO ARENA Housing Fair in 2012
• Construction Company of the Year 2011 distinction in the "DEVELOPER"category, awarded by the Editorial Board and Programme Committee of the BUILDER monthly,
• Special distinction awarded by the BUILDER monthly to the President of the Management Board of the Company, Piotr Stefaniak, for the effective management of the company and its market success in 2011,
• 1st place in the "Build Safely" competition for the "Kwartał Kamienic in Gdańsk" project, held by the State Labour Inspection Regional Inspectorate in Gdańsk,
• 2nd place in the most recognised developer category on the Tri-City market in the Housing Brand of the Year 2011 poll,
• 1st place in the best fair stand 2009 category at annual Housing Fair held by MTG,
• 3rd place in the "Friendly Exhibitor” competition at the 12th edition of the Housing Fair in Gdańsk in 2009,
• 3rd place in the "Safe Construction Site 2009” competition organised by the State Labour Inspection,
• 6th place in the region and 48th place in Poland in the FORBES listing of most-rapidly growing companies for 2009,
• Distinction from the Head of the Sopot City Council for the best project in Sopot in 2001 for the "Villa Halina" residential complex at ul. Powstańców Warszawskich 73 in Sopot,
• Distinction by the Gdańsk Tourism Fair in the "Tourism-Orientated Project" for the Oliwski Hotel project by Inpro S.A.,
• Distinction by the Head of the Gdynia City Council for the Osiedle Skłodowskiej estate of multi-family buildings developed by the Company. The project was considered the best project in Gdynia in 2007,
• Distinction by the Head of the Sopot City Council for the "Villa Maria" building designed by Biuro Inwestycyjne RG and Art. Biuro Projektowe and built by the Company. The project was considered the best project in Sopot in 2007.
Na tej stronie internetowej używamy plików cookies w celu zapewnienia użytkownikom efektywnego korzystania ze strony, a także narzędzi analitycznych, promocyjnych i reklamowych w celu reklamy, badania rynku oraz badania preferencji użytkowników.
Korzystając ze strony www.inpro.com.pl, wyrażasz zgodę na korzystanie z plików cookies oraz wymienionych narzędzi.